Fatal error message

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting fatal error messages when trying to look at posts and pictures.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generatedropdown() in /home/tcs/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cat.php on line 106

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It won't let me back into the other post, but this is the error message.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generatedropdown() in /home/tcs/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cat.php on line 106

Unfortunately, I won't be able to read any response. Hope this helps.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I was just going to report this error.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so it's not just me.
Same error for me on Jenny's Promeris thread in H&N, and the oldest houseplant thread, plus the other thread involving this error.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the last hour I can't seem to access threads. I get the following error:

The only thread that I can access seems to be "Cat Boarding" in the Lounge. All the rest give me the above error when I click on it to view it.

Not sure if I can post a new thread, but if this goes through I can, but I probably won't be able to read the replies.

If anyone knows what is going on, can you please send me a PM?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It seems to be a site wide issue that has been reported.
Keep your fingers crossed that it is fixed quickly.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been happening to me for the past hour or so, this is the first time I've been able to access any threads all evening.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently it's not just me, by the thread titles here, however, I can't get into those threads because I get the "Fatal error" message here too.

I also get it in a thread I was trying to read that I was responding to before, and this is what it says there: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generatedropdown() in /home/tcs/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cat.php on line 106"

So, if someone would be so kind, could you pm me and let me know what's going on? Like if I need to adjust something on my computer, or just be patient, or whatever the info is in the other threads? Thanks bunches if you can help me...

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been getting this too. It's frustrating because this sort of stuff seems to happen a lot now, I leave the site for the day and I end up not coming back for awhile because I get tired of the links not working!!!!

And I've also had a problem with my posts not going. I try to post the link and then it just loads and loads and loads. I have a brand new computer with really fast internet. I've also tried on other computers and Internets....the same thing happens.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I have had problems pulling up threads. I can get the menus for the forums, and can pull up some, but some threads come back with error message:

Is something wrong with the website or is it my computer? I'm very computer challenged so just thought I'd ask. Anyone else having this problem?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the site. If you look in the \t
Forums How-To and FAQs section you'll see there's other threads about it - not that I can open any of those to see what anyone else is saying.

I'll be surprised if this even posts..

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sorry about that guys! Something went wrong while trying to fix something with the cat pages. We're back in working mode now. My apologies. Thanks Scott for fixing us up!

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

Me too...thought it was cause I was being bad.
so did I!

Thank you Scott and team. I seem to be a tad bit addicted to these forums
I should probably work on that

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had that problem too and I also thought I had been bad... Either that or my computer was going haywire. Glad it is fixed now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had that same problem as well last night. I was wondering what happened! Glad to see it's back to normal today