Fancy Feast Scarf 'n' Barf

LadyLondonderry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This morning I dished out the last half of a 3-ounce can of Wellness Beef & Salmon. When Sylvie finished it, she hung around her bowl looking for more. I considered warming up an open can of Rawz Beef but then had the bright idea to offer her a little Fancy Feast Classic Beef Pate to see if she liked it. She gobbled it all up immediately (very unusual for this slow eater!) and loudly asked for more, so I dished out more and she again inhaled it. Upon finishing, she promptly barfed it up, taking only enough time to locate the nearest rug before doing so.

There was a similar result when I offered her FF Classic Ocean Whitefish a few weeks ago -- she devoured the entire can and then barfed.

I'm thinking the verdict is that Sylvie likes Fancy Feast ... a little too much! Maybe mixing it with a food she loves less would help her slow down and eat it at a more civilized pace. For now, I'll be making a trip to pick up some more Wellness Beef & Salmon, which she eats and seems to enjoy but doesn't hoover up quite the same way.