Fancy Feast Feeders Please Read!! Question

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cats eat FF pates and have had issues the past month or so. I didn't think to question the food.
Which ones have you had trouble with? I just took a stop sample to the vet because of it being soft with some blood. :/

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been feeding more FF and found this today. Not sure it's normal with a dry/wet diet or a problem with the FF :/

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danielle4522

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Honestly guys I’m not sure but I’m starting to get freaked out on fancy feast, they are saying absolutely nothing has changed when I call but I wonder if sourcing has changed or if something is tainted. My cat eats all the last classic pates and then suddenly got sick and I’ve been reading really bad reviews recently l, but some people I also talk to their cats are fine. So idk but I’m nervous.

My cats are responding to the meds are on now so that makes me wonder if the food was tainted would they be responding well to meds? Trying to hope it’s not the food

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honestly guys I’m not sure but I’m starting to get freaked out on fancy feast, they are saying absolutely nothing has changed when I call but I wonder if sourcing has changed or if something is tainted. My cat eats all the last classic pates and then suddenly got sick and I’ve been reading really bad reviews recently l, but some people I also talk to their cats are fine. So idk but I’m nervous.

My cats are responding to the meds are on now so that makes me wonder if the food was tainted would they be responding well to meds? Trying to hope it’s not the food
What makes you think it's the food? Are you not able to feed them something else?

Stephg143

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I’m telling you, my kittens were sick for like a week. All kinds of random issues. One develop an abscess on his head, the others face swelling up, even his poor little nose was so swollen that his septum was bright red. I don’t know if there’s any connection or if it’s a coincidence, but they haven’t eaten fancy feast in a week and I’ve had zero problems since. I Never want to go to that again! I figure, Better safe than sorry and the New food choice I went with is better quality and healthier for them. So it all works out :)

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anyone find anything similar in taste and cost to fancy feast classic? My friend gave me some wellness. But my 2 picky cats dont care for it. I have to put fortiflora on it.
Trying to give them more wet food. Its hard to do when it's expensive. And they won't eat it.

Stephg143

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine were Kind of hesitant towards the Blue diamond at first, maybe because it was different or they still weren’t feeling well. But they have really been digging it these past few days. I’ve never been so happy with the amount of number two that they have been doing after pretty much not eating when they were sick. I went to Petsmart, the employees there seem very knowledgeable. Also if Your cat doesn’t like it they will take it back even if it’s opened. As long as there is 2/3 left. Pretty cool, you can try them all