Fabric Softener Sheets...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pollÿanna

What do these sheets do? I have never used them, don't even think I can get them here in the shops. Don't use fabric softener in the washing mashine either.
Years ago (about 15 years ago) I bought some sheets from a man introducing them in the supermarked. Those were suposed to freshen up clothes that were "dry clean only", by putting the clothing and the sheet in the dryer for half an hour. I never used it, so I don't know how or if that worked.

I share a washing machine with the other flats in the house and people from one of the flat uses a lot of fabric softener, which then codes the censor of the dryer, so the program of the dryer gets all out of order (if you want the washing to be "extra dry" or "damp" or whatever, it doesn't work unless we clean the dryer regularily with vinegar)
They are supposed to soften your clothes like a fabric softner. I use them to prevent static cling.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I pull it out of the box, give it a little shake and throw it in, I always put in halfway, that is, I put half the washed clothes are in, then I put the dryer sheet in, then I put the rest of the washed clothes in