EZ egg yolk shipping?

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I decided to give the EZ egg Yolk a shot with Lily, to help with her constipation and hair ball issues. I got the email of my purchase, just no shipping confirmation yet. I ordered it on Tuesday. It had said it typically takes one to two days to be shipped, and its sent priority, so I assumed it would be here by now, at least be shipped. Anyone else use this? Should I give them a call and see whats going on or give it a few days?
Thanks!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Give them a call or drop them an email. They’re a good company who will want to make this right.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I just emailed them. I tried calling first, but they said to leave a voicemail, and for quicker service, email. Hopefully my order went through ok.

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They really are very friendly! I emailed them and very quickly got a response back that it has been shipped, they are not sure why I didn't get a shipping confirmation. Looked up the tracking information and it is set to be delivered today, yaye! Hopefully it'll come in the mail before I have to head to work. Not going to try it right now, going to wait till tomorrow when I get off work so I can watch Lily's reaction to it.

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, I've tried it. And not well. I think its a great product, it's my cat that is beyond difficult. She won't touch it on her own, mixed in with her food. I tried mixing it in baby food, and just sticking some in her mouth, so she had no choice but to eat it, that didn't go well either, the baby food is too wet/slippery to get it on my finger and get a decent amount in her mouth. So now I'm looking for other things to mix it in with and just get it in her quickly. She sure is a difficult cat; most cats, LIKE egg yolk, and I've read how this stuff is so easy to use. Lily says "Oh yeah, watch me!"