EZ Complete too confusing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I added 1 T to 4 oz of cooked ground turkey plus water split for my 3 cats in the morning and same thing at night. Mid day some canned. My cats are 7,8, and 9 pds. I dont know if that was too much or to little.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're using it for meals, that enzyme supplement won't make it a complete meal. You need another complete premix like UStew or Alnutrin. The enzymes are just a digestive aid, not a vitamin and mineral premix.

1 tablespoon seems to be correct for 4 ounces of meat. It says a scant 1/2 cup per 2 pounds of meat, 1/2 cup has 8 tablespoons and 4 ounces is 1/8 of 2 pounds, so yup.

You can find a decent kitchen scale for $10-$15: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=kitchen+scale&ref=nb_sb_noss&tag=thecatsite

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're using it for meals, that enzyme supplement won't make it a complete meal. You need another complete premix like UStew or Alnutrin. The enzymes are just a digestive aid, not a vitamin and mineral premix.

1 tablespoon seems to be correct for 4 ounces of meat. It says a scant 1/2 cup per 2 pounds of meat, 1/2 cup has 8 tablespoons and 4 ounces is 1/8 of 2 pounds, so yup.

You can find a decent kitchen scale for $10-$15: Amazon.com
Thanks. Good to know I got that right. The company said to also give my morning throw upper before eating apple cider vinegar instead of buying adorn beast and freeze dried treat at night and 20 min before eating in the morning. Very helpful company. They responded same day I emailed them. My cats mid day meal is canned

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise

You can find a decent kitchen scale for $10-$15: Amazon.com
The enzyme supplement is in addition to the ez complete to help my morning thrower befor eating. They suggested unfiltered apple cider instead of the adorned beast