Blizzard

Rajah

Lynx

Lynx

Lynx

Missy

Nightmare

Nightmare

Nightmare - How would you like to be waken up by that face in the middle of the night???

Chester - Because I am not allowed to post a picture thread without a picture of Chester!

Chester likes to gently chew on my finger...

My cars guardians - Aimee (left) and Allie (right)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blizzard has the most mezmorising eyes i have ever seen

I love how Chester is chewing on your finer

and Nightmare just wow those eyes

You are a fab photographer you have taken some amazing pics of your cats

steffianne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awesome photos! Some of them look like they are posing for the camera. Love how you capture the colour of their eyes, can never quite get that, always flashed out when i try.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy WOW!!
Those photos look professional. And what beautiful babies, I'm feeling very partial to Lynx...

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very artistic shots of your adorable models. I love those one side of face photos of very expressive faces..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

furryfriends50

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nightmare and Blizzard are actually brothers and Lynx is their sisters kitten. Must be that beautiful eyes just run in the family

They were all born feral - and stayed that way for a long time. The only times I have touched Nightmare is when he swats me because I am taking to long to feed him
Blizzard and Lynx will grab their food from my hand. They have really much improved!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryfriends50

Nightmare and Blizzard are actually brothers and Lynx is their sisters kitten. Must be that beautiful eyes just run in the family

They were all born feral - and stayed that way for a long time. The only times I have touched Nightmare is when he swats me because I am taking to long to feed him
Blizzard and Lynx will grab their food from my hand. They have really much improved!
Nightmare and blizzard are brothers? Wow! I'm betting they have different fathers, though, right? At any rate, they are both unbelievably gorgeous. Good to know that they are making progress.