Eye Lashes

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a question for everybody...

I was at the computer with my cat Casey on my lap. I looked into his eyes and wondered...

Do cats have eyelashes??

I was told no but I swear I saw them!

mcbecca2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree, I think they do. Some look like they have them and others don't. Going to look again!

Tonya

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:flash: :flash: What a great question... I don't know about all kitties, but my beautiful princess
definitely has them, well... I am pretty sure she does. I too will go and look.

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ya know, I swear mine have eye lashes, but I'm at work and won't be able to look closer til' I get hame at 2 am. But, this is a funny question, because I've wondered too and I think mine have eye lashes, which leads me to another question:

Does anyone elses cats yhave zig-zagged whiskers? The reason I ask is that my tux, Socrates, looks like he's walked his whiskers past a flame. I mean, they are straight til' near the end and some (not all) look like /\\/\\/.

>^..^< MEOWMAN SAYS CATS HAVE THE CUTEST TOES!

bookitty1231

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sometimes it looks like Wylie has lashes but Cruella and Lianna don't seem too. Although the way Wylie's eyes are shaped, he looks like he's wearing eyeliner.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hehe, yeah cats have eye lashes. They usually blend in with their furr. I have however seen them many times on a few of my babies.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay...well now I am going to have to examine merlin realy close! I am curious about this!