Eye Herpes Infection

WMM201

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your support and wisdom dear WMM201. I cannot even imagine how hard it was for both of you😢…Brave little Mumu! She is blessed to have you as her mum. I wish both of you many happy years together.

I am still learning to let my bitterness go, although it gets better every day.
I have decided to write a letter to the head of the vet clinic to give my view about Misa’s case and multiple mistakes that were made. I will do it for sake of their future patients. Misa will not be one of them, though…
Meanwhile, Misa is doing fine and bringing smiles on my face every day. All signs and symptoms of herpes have resolved. I am so proud to be her mum!
A Aldel I hope your actions will help others. I know that you are Misa's rock and strength. ❤

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Another resource I really like is printing the VCA standards or care for the diagnosis my cat receives. This was really helpful when advocating for my late cat before we could go to a cat specific hospital.

VCA has online 'panflits' on almost everything. I think they are actually for explaining to clients but what can you do?

Conjunctivitis - Feline Herpes Viral Conjunctivitis.

I like to share this, because if I had it sooner, I could have pushed for longer treatment for Lily's original infection.