Experiencing weird glitches on the site

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. I have been experiencing weird glitches recently. I have gotten a few security errors on the site. I have done virus scans with nothing found. I also did a anti Spyware scams to be safe with nothing found. I haven't got this security notification today, but have had experienced difficulty in opening threads, replying to threads, and even had the Purraise emoticon disappear shortly after clicking it. This happened several times today.

Could you help me with this matter. Thank you.

Update-- I just got a 522 Error (time out) a minute ago. I never had experiences any of these glitches before

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it could be something from my end, but is sounds like the site is experiencing some problems. I hope they find out what is causing this and resolve it soon. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.🙂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I am having a bit of weird glitches, too. Not the same as yours, just super slow and lots of buffering. I have flagged your post, so a mod can take a look at the problems you are having. Some of our Team (all eyes are on you AbbysMom AbbysMom ) are really good with the computer issues.
Thank you. I appreciate that.