Exotic kittens found in someone's barn. Nobody knows the breed!

bubblzmay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I came across this article on my Google cards. Nobody has yet to identify them, even experts in exotic animal rescue arent sure. They say savahnna mix but i dont think so. They look more like servals to me. The way the nose bridge slopes. Theyre also going on the fact that ppl who have exotic cats invest so much money in them that they cant see them allowing their cat to go outside for her to have her kittens outside in some random barn. This theory doesnt hold water for me because the cat could have gotten out or maybe it wasnt treated right and she fled. Theres many plausible reasons why she was outiide!! What do you all think?? Link posted below--

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...c-looking-wild-kittens-found-gaston/83497320/

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, they look like servals or maybe ocelots. That's weird, but exotic pets do sometimes escape or get dumped (note the Burmese python and rhesus macaque populations in Florida) so not completely out of the question. I hope the little guy makes it! It would be cool to see what he looks like when he's older.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bubblzmay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didnt even think of Ocelot. Def could be! I was thinking the same thing about the other one making it. His survival is the only way anyones going to know for sure what breed he/she is. That one pic of the two of them just kills me knowing one passed! The pic where the one is laying with his arm around the other :bawling: Poor wee-one! I just hope theres nomore out there hidden somewhere and abandoned!! If so, i hope they find them! Im glad they decided to go out searching though! Fingers crossed :cross: