Ewwwww!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here doing my thing on the computer, and all of a sudden I notice something moving out of the corner of my eye. I look, and it's one of those creepy gigantic tree roaches that are common here in Texas!
I can't stand those things!! I get the chills just thinking about them!!

The cats are obviously not doing their cat duties!
Most of them are in the room with me, and they're allowing the thing in my presence..
I'm gonna have to have a talk with them!

~KK~

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they like palmetto bugs? Big, kind of reddish black and FLY? If so, I hate them too! I didn't even know they could fly until I went to kill one once and it flew up and dive bombed me!

Even if they aren't them, I would hate them anyway. There are very few bugs I like. Butterflies, ladybugs, praying matises....ummm, that about it.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, mine have been doing their jobs - i've found 3 largish spiders & 1 big roach dead in the last week or so...

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness... I miss the mother land, but I don't miss those creepy things! We have something here in Georgia, these weird centipeedy looking bugs, and Bella ALWAYS gets them. Tell your kitties to jump on it!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EmeraldSongbird

Oh my goodness... I miss the mother land, but I don't miss those creepy things! We have something here in Georgia, these weird centipeedy looking bugs, and Bella ALWAYS gets them. Tell your kitties to jump on it!
i did that, earlier today, when i saw a largish spider in the bathroom [i've already found 3 dead ones] but no one would listen to me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Are they like palmetto bugs? Big, kind of reddish black and FLY?

There are very few bugs I like. Butterflies, ladybugs, praying matises....ummm, that about it.
I just love ladybugs & butterflies!
I once had a 'pet' butterfly when I was a kid, that I caught as a caterpillar (sp?) and watched it transform. It somehow got out of it's jar when I wasn't home (I think my brother took it outside) and when I came home I found it dead in the road.

Those are the only two insects that I can stand to be around..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, mine have been doing their jobs - i've found 3 largish spiders & 1 big roach dead in the last week or so...
I'm gonna have to have your cats have a talk with my cats!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Oliver's the ultimate buggie hunter lately... we get these kinda small brown crunchy bugs... they're the kind that you HAVE to flush cuz you like can't kill them and they will crawl back up a sink drain.

Well, Oliver used to just find them and paw them but he wouldn't eat them cuz he couldn't kill them first... now, he's just taken to eating them alive! I love it cuz it saves me the ickiness of picking them up haha He also eats silverfish, spiders, flys, moths... it's awesome lol

My dog will eat bugs in the house too if she finds them first (she's 14 though and Ollie's 6 so he's got the upper hand)