Ewegurt Calming Treats

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really not sure which forum this should go in! Mods, please move if I'm wrong.

Getting Lelia in her carrier has been harder every time, culminating in the traumatic "move to the new apartment" last time, where it was suggested next time I need to get her in there, to use calming treats.

Well, someone has a vet visit Friday morning to get her one year boosters, so I decided to check out the local independent store, which honestly doesn't have a ton for cats since it specializes in fish (so I probably should have gone to Petco, but I want to support a small business...anyway, I digress). They had two types of calming treats, and asking about the two, the guy recommended the Ewegurt, and said he'd heard good results from people who had used the dog version for their dogs. So I'm going to give it a go, but I was curious if anyone had used it and if it had worked? I'll probably report back on if they work for Lelia either way, and they've got a good nutritional profile, so even if they don't calm her down, at least they're good for her.

I write an awful lot for simple questions, sorry.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
You need to give Leila real cat treats. Petco is a strong supporter of adopting pets - sometimes they have adoption events at stores. So I would not worry about going to a small business store. The most important thing is giving Leila something that is specifically made for cats because other products can be toxic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is specifically made for cats - they just happen to have a dog version, too apparently. Sorry if I was unclear!