Evolve? Sensible Choice? Solid Gold dry food?

catlover7731

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats eat wet and dry food, I am feeding Innova dry food, but want to change over to something else once in a while , my cats get bored with the same food, and these are my 3 choices. Please don't recommend other foods, I have tried Wellness, Wysong , they didn't like it. Petguard makes them throw up, Californian Natural they will not touch. And that is all the premium brands sold in my neighborhood. I do not buy on line, please don't suggest petfood direct. I really just want opinions on these three foods. Evolve and Solid gold dry food is sold where I buy my Innova, and Sensible choice is sold at Petco. I would love any opinions on these three foods. Thank you so much. Cheryl

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not sure about Evolve since I havent seen it to read it ... I am not a big fan of solid gold... sensible choice is very good by the label..

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Solid Gold is one of the brands I feed - Jamie loves the lamb flavor, and I like the other ingredients.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sensible Choice is a really good food (if I could find it, I'd feed it to my cats. But as it is, only the dog version of Sensible Choice is available to me right now). Solid Gold is another good food, but I've never tried it, so I can't really help you further. And I've never heard of Evolve, so no help from me there, lol

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I read the Evolve from there webisite and it may be a good food but the dairy and garlic worry me...Solid gold has too many grains and garlic ... I am thankful that Pat& Alix remided me about the garlic and taught me a few more things about it

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover7731

My cats eat wet and dry food, I am feeding Innova dry food, but want to change over to something else once in a while , my cats get bored with the same food, and these are my 3 choices. Please don't recommend other foods, I have tried Wellness, Wysong , they didn't like it. Petguard makes them throw up, Californian Natural they will not touch. And that is all the premium brands sold in my neighborhood. I do not buy on line, please don't suggest petfood direct. I really just want opinions on these three foods. Evolve and Solid gold dry food is sold where I buy my Innova, and Sensible choice is sold at Petco. I would love any opinions on these three foods. Thank you so much. Cheryl
Of the 3 you've asked for an opinion on, I'd only feed the Sensible Choice...not because I think it's the best of the 3, but because it is the only one not to use garlic. If you choose to feed garlic, then Solid Gold looks to be,imo, the superior of the 3 by far.

hth,