Evie, Lucy Lee and Lee Lee

Olive58

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!
please meet our lovely cats mum Evie (grey and white) leelee (black) and lucylee (black and white) rescue ctas. We got them 7 years ago after my mum passed and dad wanted company. We have always had rescue or feral cats.
lucy actually ran away From her cat basket when we went To the vets one time and when we first bought them home. She actually lived in a tree in a nest for a week until we found her. Since then her relationship with mum and her sister is strained. This is another story.
they are in and outdoor cats - we have a cat flap which is constantly in use and they have other cat friends who spend time with them or in our house! I have got to know them so much more as when lockdown happened in March in UK Ichose to live with dad and still here and can work from home. The cats are so different and funny. Each have thier own ways which I want to explore with peoples expertise and knowledge. I have a cat cam and watching this every day is so brilliant. Thanks so much i attach a few pics but have thousands more! 😺😽😸
2A2C57A4-1D6E-47FE-A4B5-DE9C55E63316.jpeg
B83FE799-95F8-4928-AF1C-FBC2C5A2FFBC.jpeg
3193C461-91FC-47EF-8527-876495E73B16.jpeg

Attachments

pskane610

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Your girls are lovely!!! I'm new here, too. Everyone has been wonderful and you'll find tons of experience here!
You are so lucky to be with your dad. Mine is in an assisted living facility (95 yrs young w/dementia) and I haven't been able to see him since the new year.
Again, welcome. I'm off to respond to your kitty problem.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
Olive58, Evie, Lee Lee and Lucy Lee, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-378144.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely cats you've got here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: We have special threads just for them here in :- bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and black-cats-only.268663 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Wow what beautiful kitties and I love their names too :heartshape:
Welcome to the site :hithere:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Gorgeous kitties. :catlove:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Those are darling kitties. :hearthrob: It sounds like you have your own feline community between the cats in your home and the visiting neighbors.:wink: