Everyone should have this !!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it hard to do? I love yours and seeing how I'm not very good with anything besides the basics. I have my doubts if I could make one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was very simple.... just click on create you own and it will guide you to register and then upload .......it adjusts the pictures and you choose the music.

I want to see yours and others, too.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
By the way Im pc illiterate too
if I can do it anyone can.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say, your cat Easy, could be Boots' twin...well, once his hair comes back in

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That really is the coolest thing! After I saw Anakat's post I made a "people one" of me and my BF and posted in the pictures thread. Next I plan to make a kitty one....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww I love twin cats. I see so many on this site that always remind me of one of mine. It fascinates me to see one so similar.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was so so simple and easy. Mine is a mixture of family and cat so I wont post that one, BUT I think I'm going digi camera shopping today. I saw a decent one for 40 or 50 so I am going to pick that up. I hope you all are ready for cuteness. Thank you so much for sharing that with me I love it and yours is so georgeous!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that was really cute! I'm going to try to make one for myself.
I'll post a link when it's done.

My kitties. It's my first, so it's probably not as good as it could be. I'll keep trying.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They make me teary eyed, too! Something about certain cats and other animals having it totally made in life, truely, yet there are so many others doing without.

I would love to see some posted by others. Its so easy, I promise. After you register and upload pictures, it configures everything for you. The panning movement and the music. And if you dont like what it chooses for you, theres an edit button, thats really simple to use.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww I wish they would stay kittens longer. That was so funny "Praise the Lord" LOL. Bull grew into a beautiful kitty. All of them are.