Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was a dark and stormy morning. Detective Tuna Breath knew she needed to crack the case of The Missing Springs.

She was feeling rather dapper in her new H&M sweatshirt cape.

She figured she would just lay here on the bed looking cute a bit longer and surely one of the human minions would fetch the springs for her.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One evening I found a small dirty spot on the carpet that mom must have missed when she was vacuuming. So, I proceeded to scrub it up for her.
After a very thorough scrubbing of what must have been some sort of poop, I proceeded to investigate.
Since I have NEVER EVER missed my litter box very often, that leaves ONLY two possibilities... Mom poop or Blanky poop. Since Mom only poops in front of the chair, this MUST be Blanky poop.

And I'll not stand for that!

A formidable foe for sure!

Highly skilled in the art of defensive maneuver!

Is this what's considered a "blanket attack"?? Quite effective I must admit!

However, no match for my cunning evasive techniques learned in Dad's arm bite training school.

Ha! Victory at last! I bet Blanky won't dare poop in the floor every again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:yess: I baited....errr...convinced someone to tell me a story! I did feel that Gibbs might be a little full of poop with his suspects but far be it from me to tell him that! :running:Well done!

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Our Estella is a ronin come to defeat my samurai son!

(My 25-year-old son follows Bushido, does various Japanese martial arts, and collects and repairs katanas and other swords. Estella is obsessed with him and follows him around like a dog. She also gives him a hard time when he works on stuff rather than give her attention. This is one of her tantrums.)

Kal_shadowsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had just given Shadow her medicine (and we all know how much cats love that), and I asked her if she was ready for dinner...this was her response:
IMG_20180701_172519.jpg

I don't think she was happy with me that day. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's like "blergh...no!" :p