Environmental Petition- Please Sign

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi All. :wave3: Don't worry. I am not asking for any money. I am just posting a petition to end the use of plastic in pet foods. As you know plastic is everywhere. Especially when it comes to pet food companies putting their wet pet food in plastic containers. I have started a petition to this pet food company to ask them to start using aluminum cans for their cat food, instead of plastic. Aluminum can be recycled, but plastic cannot! Hopefully if we get enough signatures, they will repackage their food. That would be good! Here is a link to my petition. It doesn't matter if you don't use this type of cat food. I just hope we can get them to start using aluminum cans again. I would appreciate it if you would sign this. Thanks So Much! :biggrin:

Sign Petition: Please Urge Sheba and Nutro To Stop Using Plastic For Their Cat Food

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Muffy. Thanks for signing my petition. I really appreciate that! Guess I'll have to spread my petition around more. It says I need at least 1,000. So far I just have 18. Going slow. :( I did however hear from that Sheba company. A representative said they were working on making more eco friendly containers, and hope to have more in five years I think.But so far they still have the plastic containers. Hope I can get more people to sign. Anyway, thanks again for helping. 🙂