Enjoying The Sunlight.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 233783
Bugs being the big cheese in the sun, 2004. I still miss her.
engine4154 engine4154 - You always do. Here's my first little girl, enjoying the warmth of the sun:

busy.jpg

She's been gone now more than forty years; never a day goes by that I don't miss her.

Your little Bugs was a beautiful girl; keep those memories alive until you see her again.

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Buttercup is a weirdo all round, she’s not much for sunlight- except that it brings BIRDS. Now THOSE she loves!
Don’t worry, they are safe- I keep her indoors. Otherwise our ecosystem would start losing birds, mice, snakes, opossum, sheep, cows etc. It wouldn’t be long until she progressed to SUVS and delivery trucks, then where would we be??
The last photo is the more usual death stare I receive from pulling back the covers in the morning.:fear:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Buttercup is a weirdo all round, she’s not much for sunlight- except that it brings BIRDS. Now THOSE she loves!
Don’t worry, they are safe- I keep her indoors. Otherwise our ecosystem would start losing birds, mice, snakes, opossum, sheep, cows etc. It wouldn’t be long until she progressed to SUVS and delivery trucks, then where would we be??
The last photo is the more usual death stare I receive from pulling back the covers in the morning.:fear:
:wave3: :lol: :lolup: :lol2: