Emmitt and Julius

Sherry333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you meowmee, mamanyt1953 and norachan for the kind words in the loss of my baby boy. I miss him dearly. I believe that he and Emmitt were from the same litter and the same age. I believe the were around 17. We had them for about 16 years. They started coming around when a neighbor moved and left them behind. 😢😡. We said goodbye to Emmitt in June and now Julius in October. I miss them so much 😿💔 this is a pic of them several years ago 😻

Attachments

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry. What beautiful boys. It's tough losing them so close together, too--my heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace, sweet boys. :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sherry333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you betsygee ❣

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are at peace now, they are together and have your love deep in their souls. For you, your world has stood still for a while with the grief that accompanies loss, it will take a long time to forge a new life's path for yourself without them in it. But life goes on, the sun WILL come up tomorrow, and they will be in a safe spot secure in your heart. Just as you would want for them if you were the first to go, so they want for you to go on with your life. You saved them all those years ago and gave them everything they wanted, they will continue to send their love to you, and give you strength to go on. That is love. Love is spiritual, so eternal. Nothing in this whole world, or beyond, can take that from you.
To have never met them at all would have been tragic. What they brought to your life is so important, such a treasure, it is impossible to think of never receiving that. So try to concentrate on your beautiful memories and what their love meant to you, instead of dwelling on the pain of their end. Those 16 years are so much more.
The pain of their leaving equals the love you hold for them, so it can be soul-crushing. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. You will be blessed for loving so much. Nothing but time helps with this, and the empathy of those who truly know what it is like to lose a part of your life so important. Let time dull the sharp edges of grief, such pain cannot be sustained forever, and eventually, the heart will begin to heal. but it takes a lot of time, one day at a time.......RIP sweet Emmitt and Julius. you will be dearly missed, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Sherry333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you di and bob! You are right. I will be fine and I do have wonderful memories. I still have two girls Lily and Holly that I am continuing to love and nurture. 😻

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Emmitt and Julius, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Oh, my, what lovely, long lives they had with you...but where there is love, an eternity is not long enough. This is the deepest Truth that I know...love never dies, it only changes form, is translated and purified, and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. From their new home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, both of these precious boys send their Love back to you, to walk with you down through all your days.

Sherry333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you mamanyt1953 ❣ 😻 I helps to know i loved them them best I could and I know they loved me. As sick as Julius was in his last days he would lay on the floor on my side of the bed. ❣