Being Reviewed Email Notifications

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Please look in your preferences under your profile to make sure Automatically watch threads is unchecked as well as receive an email under it. Mine is and I have not received a single email that I shouldn't have.

email.jpg

The platform was switched three days ago. There are going to be glitches as the site continues to be set up. The only other option was to shut down the site completely and no one with an emergency would have had access to post. Obviously dealing with glitches is preferred. :dk:

In my opinion it is amazing what Anne Anne @sj_support @huddlersteph and @CvP have accomplished in a very short time frame with very little sleep.

The site is a big enough part of my life that I am willing to deal with issues and try to help others that are having issues during this time in order to make things better going forward. :)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Also, as per our TOS we do not delete accounts. Members agree to that when they sign up for an account. We certainly can force the account to entirely stop sending you any emails and that involves banning the account. If that's what you wish to do, please contact one of the moderators or myself privately. Thank you!