Resolved Email Issues

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No email, I'll log out for a few minutes before I open the pm and see if that changes anything.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No email, I'll log out for a few minutes before I open the pm and see if that changes anything.
Logging in or out should make no difference.

Have you checked your spam folder? Someone mentioned all of their TCS email was going to their spam folder.

Also, is this the area where you have emails checked? Under your profile under preferences -

email2.jpg

Also under your profile, in contact details, way at the bottom, do you have it checked off that you want emails for messages?

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wondered if it would Cuz someone said the site no longer sends notifications if your logged in. Yes it is checked off on all those places. I have checked my junk folders and no emails.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am back to getting emails again and I didn't change anything. I am one that doesn't want to get any emails.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still getting some emails too and I also only want site notifications, no emails.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wondered if it would Cuz someone said the site no longer sends notifications if your logged in. Yes it is checked off on all those places. I have checked my junk folders and no emails.
That was me. Sorry for the confusion :paperbag: I clearly made a mistake :doh: Mega :vibes:that everyone's email notification issues get sorted our very soon.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strange how those who want emails aren't getting them and those of us who don't want them are!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't got every single one but I got two in the past hour.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok done.

At least I didn't get an email for purraise on a review comment though.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Ok done.

At least I didn't get an email for purraise on a review comment though.
No guarantee it will work, but let's give it a shot. :). "The Big Guns" (Anne, etc) are in the middle of a lot of other things so I'm trying to come up with some ideas. If it doesn't work, they've forgot more info to go on at least. :).

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok must've worked! Didn't get an email for this post. Tks!

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
I am back to getting emails again and I didn't change anything. I am one that doesn't want to get any emails.
I have adjusted your email address to include "nomail" so please leave that in place if you see it. That way our messages won't be sent to you. Thanks!

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, so I went back through this thread and made sure everyone who wanted email gets email, and anyone who doesn't, won't receive any more emails. :)
Unfortunately I'm still not getting emails.