Resolved Email Issues

maddies momma

TCS member, Crazy Cat Lady!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went to my alert preferences and there was no option to select email notifications. All that was there was selecting what I wanted to recieve alerts for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Found it! But email preferences was checked off and still no emails.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still getting email notifications instead of site only notifications. What do I need to do to correct this?

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you only lacking email notifications when you're logged in to the site? Just remembered that this new platform only sends email notifications when you're logged out.

Having said that, email notifications do seem to be patchy at the moment. I know the admin staff are working to fix this issue though.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just logged out and checked emails. All my email alerts have reappeared, including alerts from whilst I was logged in - just like it used to be. Hopefully everyone else will find the same :crossfingers:
Great job Admins! :thanks::clap::thumbsup::rock:

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I corrected this. :)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Today at 2:43 AM

Thanks!

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Logged out for a while and still no email notifications, even when after logging back in there were notifications on the site.

Also if this problem does get fixed, I would like to still have the option to recieve emails even when logged in. I leave the site logged in on my phone even when I'm not on it. But I still want the emails.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like the email notifications are coming through for a lot of people now, and they're back to coming through even when you're logged in. Hopefully, yours will start coming though properly very soon too :crossfingers::vibes:If not, a mod or admin may have to look into it for you. HellaSteph HellaSteph :help:

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got another email notification :( Would like site notifications only.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I thought I had unchecked the email notifications though. What did I do wrong?
I saw that you did and I made sure to update your preferences of when you reply or create a new thread, you will not be auto-subscribed to receive email notifications.

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I made sure that email notifications was checked on, then still no emails. Even when logged out. After a while I went back to double check and it was checked off. So I checked it back on (it's still on) but still no emails!! No emails Wether I'm logged in or logged off.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
So I made sure that email notifications was checked on, then still no emails. Even when logged out. After a while I went back to double check and it was checked off. So I checked it back on (it's still on) but still no emails!! No emails Wether I'm logged in or logged off.
What type of emails are you missing? I understand you aren't getting any, but are you looking for pm's, subscribed threads, etc?

maddies momma

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have it checked to recieve all of them. Haven't gotten an pm's to test that one. But it's mainly subscribed threads that I'm looking for.