elloooooo anyone remember mee?

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just wonderin'?
maybe not; its been 2yrs since i even checked the board, haha. at least 3 or 4 since i visited regularly.
either way, its nice to see the site doing so well still.
im sure there are plenty of new members who dont &plenty of users who dont get on here anymore, but i just remembered the site &thought id say hello(: everyone here was very kind &supportive when i used to contribute to the board more often..... so thanks!

im patty btw
only 17, &a senior in highschool, so im graduating very soon. i plan on going to a community college to start, then transferring to a 4yr college/university somewhere to study either art or psychology & teaching/special education. at least, thats the plan for now. i'll probably change my mind 983475 times, but thats alright.

2 cats - Sweetie &Precious. Sweetie's 8 & is mother to Precious, who's 7.
1 dog - Sharie, who's 6, a shetland sheepdog (sheltie) &was a Make-A-Wish gift to my sister who was treated for &pulled through cancer when she was 4 - so shes something special
helped her through it, she was just 4 &5.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw, thankyou:]

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido nuevamente a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome BACK to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

I hope you find not only old members, but also new good members here, Please feel again as your home and ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you re-join us!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Of course I remember you Patty!
It's nice to see you again. Don't be such a stranger.

I'm going to move this to the Cat Lounge where I think more people will remember you.