Electronic toy

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I got this for Christmas but I think its defective and do not know who the manufacturer is. It's an electronic toy that runs very slow. Anyone else have it? Is it supposed to be so slow? Many different companies make it
20210110_175911.jpg
20210110_175935.jpg

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I got this for Christmas but I think its defective and do not know who the manufacturer is. It's an electronic toy that runs very slow. Anyone else have it? Is it supposed to be so slow? Many different companies make it
Hi maggie101 maggie101 ...I don't actually have this toy, but I'm wondering if it's supposed to be like this one, ..online:
US $4.94 36% OFF|Automatic Flutter Rotating Interactive Puzzle Smart Pet Cat Ball Toy Electronic Motion Cat Toy Cat Teaser Toy Yo Yo Lifting Ball|Cat Toys| - AliExpress
If you watch their video, it does not really show it moving that much.
It looks more like a hanging string toy...but does need 2 x AAA batteries...so maybe you could try fresh new batteries. :dunno:

I think I will believe your review of this toy, ...over the online reviews...which seem very inflated. (45 reviews said five stars...umm...doubtful....since you said it is too slow.):disappointed:
The Amazon version is here:
Amazon.com: EnjoCho Electronic Motion Cat Toy Cat Teaser Toy Yo-Yo Lifting Ball Electric Flutter Rotating Interactive Puzzle Smart Pet Cat Ball Toy (White): Garden & Outdoor
one review...one star.
Again...I will just stick to your review of this toy. :ohwell:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I will tell my sis that my cats love it I just noticed the name Maotaihou. A variety of companies make it. Her husband picked it out for me and had it shipped from China though he could have had it shipped us

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi maggie101 maggie101 ...I don't actually have this toy, but I'm wondering if it's supposed to be like this one, ..online:
US $4.94 36% OFF|Automatic Flutter Rotating Interactive Puzzle Smart Pet Cat Ball Toy Electronic Motion Cat Toy Cat Teaser Toy Yo Yo Lifting Ball|Cat Toys| - AliExpress
If you watch their video, it does not really show it moving that much.
It looks more like a hanging string toy...but does need 2 x AAA batteries...so maybe you could try fresh new batteries. :dunno:

I think I will believe your review of this toy, ...over the online reviews...which seem very inflated. (45 reviews said five stars...umm...doubtful....since you said it is too slow.):disappointed:
The Amazon version is here:
Amazon.com: EnjoCho Electronic Motion Cat Toy Cat Teaser Toy Yo-Yo Lifting Ball Electric Flutter Rotating Interactive Puzzle Smart Pet Cat Ball Toy (White): Garden & Outdoor
one review...one star.
nap Again...I will just stick to your review of this toy. :ohwell:
cat nap cat nap , Amazon reviews cannot be trusted if it was bought from a third party. I asked for my money back for different item and the saler would not give a refund-most of it unless I wrote a good review

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
cat nap cat nap , Amazon reviews cannot be trusted if it was bought from a third party. I asked for my money back for different item and the saler would not give a refund-most of it unless I wrote a good review
Thank you for telling me this, maggie101 maggie101 . :hellocomputer:
I figured that some online reviews are suspiciously fake, exaggerated, or done by the sellers,...but never knew that some sellers actually ask for 'good online reviews' in exchange for refunds. Wow. :eek2:
This will make me more cautious, skeptical and wary. More so than I am now.
This is good to know.

Interestingly, I did see that same toy, but as you mentioned probably by a different manufacturer, on the walmart canada website.
Electronic Motion Cat Toy Cat Teaser Toy Yo-Yo Lifting Ball Electric Flutter Rotating Interactive Puzzle Smart Pet Cat Ball Toy | Walmart Canada
No reviews, though. And I figure the return policy might be better...but since you mentioned the above...I better read the fine print, if I end of buying something different online.Thanks.

I will tell my sis that my cats love
I think it's really nice of your sister, and brother-in-law, to buy gifts for your cats for Christmas.
Yes, definitely tell your sister that the cats love it. It will make her happy and smile. :)

(My cousins did this too, for my cats and dog, in the past.
These past three years, a friend bought gifts for the animals, such as nail clippers, treats, glucosamine treats for dog, and an arched scratching groomer with catnip for the cats.
It always happily shocks me, that others who don't have pets, will do this for my fur crew.
It makes me happy, them happy, and of course my animals happy. :) Not sure why it surprises me, but it does.)