Eggnog

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it! :thumbsup: With rum, either sprinkled with nutmeg or cinnamon.

Funny enough I have never tried an Eggnog Latte and would like to do so this year.

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now we're talkin', LOL... eggnog & brandy is a good combo, but vanilla rum works wonders with eggnog!!! Regular rum & spiced rum too, but vanilla rum & eggnog??? A match made in heaven, LOL. :yess:
I have to try this :) Who makes vanilla rum though? Ive never seen it sounds good.

I love eggnogg..... my significant other is not a fan but that just means more for me!

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have to try this :) Who makes vanilla rum though? Ive never seen it sounds good.

I love eggnogg..... my significant other is not a fan but that just means more for me!
I think Bacardi used to make it, but I Googled "Vanilla Rum" and saw a few different brands available... might have to order it, but it's worth it, the combo is delicious, LOL. :drinking:

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think Bacardi used to make it, but I Googled "Vanilla Rum" and saw a few different brands available... might have to order it, but it's worth it, the combo is delicious, LOL. :drinking:
Thanks!! I have a liquor store near me that will special order stuff for people so maybe Ill ask them :)

I need to go buy some eggnogg now lol. I usually wait until Christmastime but it's so tempting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll buy it as soon as it hits the store shelves (or reefers), and I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts... it's a seasonal thing here, of course, I wish the stores would sell it year-round. :yess:
I've been buying it since it showed up in my local Walmart last month :yummy:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll have to check again, maybe they're hiding it in a different reefer... if your WallyWorld already has it, mine should too, yeah? Maybe it's a country thing... eggnog hits the shelves later in the high desert, LOL. Anyway, I'm off to the ol' hacienda for a cold beer, just one more day before a blessed three-day weekend, WOOHOO!!! :yess:

And a paid holiday too, haven't seen one of those in ages... :eek2:

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll buy it as soon as it hits the store shelves (or reefers), and I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts... it's a seasonal thing here, of course, I wish the stores would sell it year-round. :yess:
It's seasonal here too. You know, even if I buy it for the full time when I can it still counts as a season treat.. :)

Sometimes I like to keep things special for the time of year they come out

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't seen egg nog in stores yet but then again I'm not looking in the dairy case. Does anyone like the flavored eggnog? Hood is a popular brand here and they have several flavors:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Walmart I go to has an end refrigerator especially for cold seasonal items.

I don't like any of the eggnog brands Walmart sells because they have corn syrup and thickeners. That's the flavor/texture I can't stand too much of. I want real cream, eggs, and sugar. The grocery store usually has a good brand, sometimes it's in the health food section though.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise