Egg Free And Corn Free Kibble?

liddle_spiders

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hoping someone out there might know of brands I may have missed, as it seems most drieds have one or the other. Have one cat that doesn't tolerate egg and the other corn so finding a happy medium for both would be nice! The did not do well on the Natural Balance LID, and they are on Merrick LID now but their coats are crappy and my one with is having issues with the small pieces. Also looking for a well established brand, as I don't like the idea of my cats being guinea pigs for new formulas/companies! It's something my favorite vet warned me about years ago.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wellness Core doesn't have corn or eggs. It might have small kibble, though. I honestly don't have much of a frame of reference on kibble size.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have you tried Taste of the Wild? They have 2 older formulas, i dont think they have egg or corn. Their newer formal the Prey Turkey, is very limited ingredient. My mother has been feeding it to her two for several months now. We were just talking today about how much nicer their coats were!

» Formula Results

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hoping someone out there might know of brands I may have missed, as it seems most drieds have one or the other. Have one cat that doesn't tolerate egg and the other corn so finding a happy medium for both would be nice! The did not do well on the Natural Balance LID, and they are on Merrick LID now but their coats are crappy and my one with is having issues with the small pieces. Also looking for a well established brand, as I don't like the idea of my cats being guinea pigs for new formulas/companies! It's something my favorite vet warned me about years ago.
Check out www.youngagainpetfood.com
Several formulas are egg & corn free.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Two more, since I think it's good to have an arsenal of brands even if you're not into doing a rotation, is Tender and True Organic, and also Only Natural Pet Powerfood Grain-free low carb dry cat food.