Eating Pople Yummies

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So it is really that bad that Emmett will pretty much eat anything that I will eat. Probably more (I'm a picky eater)

I give him a bowl of the dry kitten food and a big bowl of water. But if I'm eating something he is there on my lap wanting some. He is worse then a dog. His fave's are potato chips, popcorn, and now flakies. Only flavour of potato chip he won't eat is Salt and Vinigar....they make him sneeze.....

:eek:wl:
<----me & Em

tarav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All three of my cats are beggards, especially Kramer and Ava, they will eat anything while ginger is partial to gold fish crackers

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have to eat with one hand and block Simba with the other, especially if I'm eating fish or chicken!

mrs. moore

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Same with Alucard and NaNa. They're a bit more calm about it. They sit there and give me the eyes or cry till I share.....spoiled lil brats....

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats usually don't eat people food but Tiki thinks she must sniff my food before I eat. It's like she's got to approve it before it goes in my mouth!

Just a word of warning though...please be careful when feeding your kitties people food. There are lots of things that cats can not have because they are toxic. I'll have to do a search on them & post them. It's scary!

Also, my ex fiance's parents kitty died because of human food. They gave him a small piece of steak & it got lodged in his throat. They did everything to help him, but he passed on the way to the Vets office.

I'm sorry to spoil such a cute thread, but I wanted to give you all a little warning about it. I'd hate to see that you lost one of your precious furbabes to something like this.