Duke has gone to play

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to everyone.
I have been crying on and off all day, my eyes hurt. I even took Sibohan outsite to see where Duke is sleeping. I have been talking to him a lot today.
Sibohan is still looking for him, but I think she knows.
I keep going over things in my head that I could have done differently but I know it's not my fault. The parts god gave him just wore out quicker than they could have. He was meant to be loved strongly and deeply for a short time so he could watch over me for the long run.
What I am going to miss the most is him climbing onto my chest purring while I read before bed, when he thought I had ignored him for long enough he would headbutt the book until I put it down and scretched his head then I fell asleep rubbing his nose. He loved to have the bridge of his nose rubbed.
I miss him so much but having the amazing people here are the TCS has made things a little more bearable.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So sorry, he was far too young.

If you can find Tucson and Spike and Cleo, they will also be over there for you.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

What I am going to miss the most is him climbing onto my chest purring while I read before bed, when he thought I had ignored him for long enough he would headbutt the book until I put it down and scretched his head then I fell asleep rubbing his nose.
ohhhhh!
i know just what you mean... that's when i miss Mouse the most, too. Java's been so sweet - she's finally taken Mouse's place as my 'sleeping partner'...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Duke, may he play happily over the bridge.

I wish you, your family and Sibohan all the best in getting through this tough time.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this, another one taken too young. Spend lots of time with Siobhan talking to her and comforting each other, you both need it at the moment. RIP little one, and big hugs to you.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!!
I did not want to see this here

I am so so sorry he didn't make it...how heartbreaking...the poor baby.

I am here for you if you need anything

RIP Duke sweety