Duke has gone to play

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your deep loss.

Explain to Sibohan what happened to him. They understand much more than we give them credit for. She will grieve for him too, right along with you.

Play well at the Bridge, Duke. You are so very loved, and that light and warmth will surround you forever.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I am beyond sorry honey!
I saw this & my heart just sank. He died in your arms, surrounded by those who loved him.

Play happily over the rainbow bridge Duke!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry that your beautiful Duke has crossed the bridge. I know how hard it is to say goodbye. I'm glad that you were there with him, and that his final moments were surrounded by the love of his family.

Play happy and free over the bridge, sweet Duke.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about Duke,
I was hoping he would take a turn for the better.
Hugs to you, and RIP sweet angel!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i really know just how you feel - Mouse was here & got sick so suddenly, too... Duke, look for my Mouse - she was only a year & a half older than you, so y'all are compatriots!
Sibohan2005 - i can't remember your real name
but i have some
for you... talk to Sibohan [the kitty] - i know she was there at his passing, but talk to her about it anyway. explain to her what happened. i found that Pixel did much better after i told her about Mouse.
you need more of these...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you lost Duke - and he was so young too!
I'm happy for him that he had you at least while he was here. Hugs for you and Sibohan.
RIP Duke - and look for little Smudgie at the Bridge. He was only here for 5 months.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no I saw your thread in the lounge about Duke! I'm so sorry for your loss, he was so young.
Rest in peace, Duke! Have fun watching the birdies and playing with other kitties.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Duke was taken from you far too soon, but I hope you can find comfort in knowing you gave him a wonderful life and that he knew so much love. RIP precious boy .

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Duke, Rhonda, I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you and your family.

RIP Duke

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was and is still well loved. Definitely will be missed