Dry to raw

Suljas

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My adult bengal originally on raw diet chicken.
But due to yeast infection we switched to dry on vets advice for few days only. Now she refuces to touch raw food or can food.
Tried different can meat but she only wants dry kibbles and she drinks water from fountain.
How can I switch her back to wet food?
She has not touched any food fro 12 hrs nows holding out hoping we will give her dry food

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Kibble is highly addictive. When you’re offering the raw or canned, does she still have it available, or did you offer it on that same day? Have you tried sprinkling a small amount of kibble powder (just smash a couple bits of it very finely) onto her wet or raw food? Is the kibble stored in an airtight container somewhere out of sight, or can she see and smell it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suljas

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The kibbles are in cupboards in zip lock bags.
Just now trued feeding her with small amt of crushed beef kibbles on top of the chicken raw food. She finished all the food.
But here, seen by 2 different vets who insist I can feed high quality dry food to her with simple wet pouch in between as long as she drinks water. Not sure why but vets here recommend to feed quality dry instead.