Dry food recommendations to go with Untamed subscription? (Fussy, long-haired)

meowmei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My family cat is a Persian and Ragdoll mix so she has long fur and her face is not too flat, she's 5 years old now. She was on Purina One as a kitten but has been on Go-Cat for the last few years as she seemed to only like that and wouldn't eat any supermarket wet food. My mum couldn't keep on top of looking after her, so my partner and I recently took her with us when we moved out.
She's settled in with us now and we talked about wanting to give her higher quality food etc., I did some research and found out about the additives & low protein content in supermarket cat food :( I went and got a bunch of cat food subscription trials for her - Untamed, she LOVED the tuna ones but wouldn't touch the chicken. Republic of Cats (I later found out this isn't good quality) - didn't eat any of it except the dry food. Cool Cat Club - she ate the packet of dry food and the Ocean Fish wet packet but NOTHING else. Also she seems to like tuna, shrimp and fish but not salmon. Despite hating the Untamed chicken she still eats chicken-flavoured things...?
I've come to the decision to get the Untamed subscription even though she only likes the tuna flavours (it's really the only wet food I've ever seen her like, and she loves it), I plan to give her 1 tin per day + dry food. However I'm at a loss for what dry food I should buy - I thought I could have Go-Cat as a backup so she at least didn't starve if she didn't like the new food, but now after eating the ROC dry food, she won't even touch the Go-Cat! I have heard good things about these brands - Applaws, James Wellbeloved, Orijen, Lily's Kitchen, Purizon. I'm looking for something I can easily get tasters or small packets, just in case she doesn't like it. I don't mind paying a bit extra but preferably something that can be delivered easily to the UK and maybe has regular discounts. (We can't really afford it but want the best for my kitty!)
Just wanted to add - despite realising Go-Cat is not a good quality diet, my cat has always been healthy (not necessarily due to the food) so I don't know what to look for in terms of health issues if that makes sense? I chose Untamed because I heard it helps a long coat look shinier, and to be fair her coat has looked a lot better since we moved out but I also think that could be because I try to brush her as much as possible.
So yeah, any dry food recommendations?

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aatu is a UK brand and I used to get dry food in 400 gram bags for when I was away as a back up. Not sure they still sell the small bags.
Meowing Heads and Scrumbles are both good brands.