Drum Roll Please

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's official!!!!! Gremlin is a GIRL!!!!

She looks a bit creepy yet. Lol we couldn't get a good potty shot because she was all hyped up on McDonald's hehe. She was moving and grooving and according to the tech tap dancing on my bladder.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww hun,i am so pleased for you,definitely no bean,thats one baby on that scan.congratulations.xx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks ladies. Poor df looked like someone kicked him in the teeth when the tech said I don't see boy parts. And it was omg obvious there was no dangle between the legs. He doesn't realize yet she will he a daddys girl.

Do ya'll remember the movie gremlins? Well when gizmo hatches the gremlins.....that's my stomach during acrobatics lol. She's all the way up front so we can see her moving around. Lol I look like gizmo minus the fur. Lmao

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!!  I wish I could have seen your DF's face when they said that!  You should have had a camera ready on him! LOL!  So much for that we don't make boys business!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww.....congratulations! :)

(I am too lazy to try and find it....when is your due date again?)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!!

Im due July 2nd but it will be a June baby cuz I will have a scheduled c section barring going into labor on my own.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A girl!
 And I agree with you, Tyler, that little one will be her Daddy's little girl!
 Congratulations!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone

I bought gremlins crib today. *she is going nuts. I just had a nectarine and banana.*

Df might go to Delaware tonight and I was gonna go baby shopping while he was gone.....he got all sad and said he wants to go too lol. He has been telling everyone about her. We ran into his friends we haven't seen in a long time and he was jabbering about gremlin lol.

I can't wait to get baby stuff. Pink monkeys and princess stuff lol. Lots and lots of I love my daddy stuff too. Literally tons. Lol I'm so excited.