Drives me nuts

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I'm just to picky but it seems like small stuff my DH does drives me nuts. For example when I go to use the dishrag and it's not where I keep it because he used it and threw it somewhere else. That just drives me bonkers. I don't know why minor things like that irritate me so much.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol you know what drives me nuts.
the wife wakes all happy, and full of engery,
bounce bounce bounce bounce, all around that is her, not the cats.

all i want to do when i wake up is drink some coffee and think about how much life sucks(i feel much better after some coffee)

bijou's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean. My DH always makes sandwiches on the counter, and NEVER cleans up his crumbs. It's not that hard, the garbage can is in the cupboard right below. All he has to do is open the cupboard, slide out the can, and wipe the crumbs inside. Men!!!!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine can't figure out how to put the cereal back in the cupboard, or change the tp roll, love him but he drives me nuts , I'm the one who needs coffee in the morning, he wakes up singing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

Mine can't figure out how to put the cereal back in the cupboard, or change the tp roll, love him but he drives me nuts , I'm the one who needs coffee in the morning, he wakes up singing
Mine can never put the spices back in the cupboard.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
jake leaves his stuff everywhere. and his boots he just leaves where he takes them off. and it is never the same place. then he gets mad when i put them away because he has to look because we don't have enough places to put our things cause we are roommates, and it is not our house. we have a room and a cupboard to put our stuff in. it kinda sucks. and to be quite honest, i have more little habits that are annoying than he does.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin is definitely the nagger in the relationship
He nags worse than my 75yr old nanny
But i love him.