Resolved Draft Messages

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The old TCs had a feataure where draft messages were saved so one can finish writing it or even just delete it at a later time. I've notcied that messages are saved as a draft on the new TCS but where does one to go edit or delete the draft message? On the old TCS it was in the profile page but it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the new TCS.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
They should show up in the posting box when you go back to the thread for 48 hours. :).

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How does that answer the question? The OP is asking where the post now is that she previously saved. I apologize for being so dense.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The answer is that if she goes back to the thread where she wrote the post, it will be in the posting box on the thread for 48 hours.

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
It will be in the original location you were typing it originally. Posting box = the text area I'm typing this in.

Saving the draft and deleting the draft is a dropdown, shown in this screenshot.

Please note that if you press "delete" the visible text it won't be immediately deleted, it only deletes the saved draft. So if you navigate away and come back, that draft will no longer be there.

For example, I'm saving this as a draft, then navigating back to this thread and it appears in light gray text. Were I to press Delete Draft in the dropdown and navigate away again, this would no longer be there.

Attachments

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tried that this morning, twice, but they were never there. Good to know that they are supposed to be though. Those two messages were posted on Anne's thread about Advertising. I posted a third time and finally got a message to stay there.