NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
No, same worm. It moved to a happier location

mistersprinkles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Fantastic, im so jealous I would love a marine tank but blaine keeps saying no! im getting a betta tank after christmas is over and done with I miss keeping them!
Check out the Fluval Spec 2.6 gallon. Just add a mini heater and you're good to go! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I had two. One got eaten. This one is the survivor :)

varsettie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't even know 'Nano Reefs' were a thing! This is too cool! Now I'm going to have to research these a bunch and see if I can get one going.

Your tank is looking cool so far! I love peppermint shrimps! xD

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thank you :) I have a dying mushroom and I don't know why :(

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A crab? How cool is that?!

Sorry about the mushroom. That stinks.

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Emerald Crab!  OMG I have been trying to think of what type of crab ate bubble algae for a couple weeks now and that's the one.  Funny stuff.  Pretty macro algae he's sitting on.  What kind of mushroom you losing?  Rics just melt sometimes, I've never had luck with those but most it's just finding a low flow spot. 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Tank is easy to maintain and keep clean :)

One of my rics melted and another is on its way out. Not sure of the name but it's that green mushroom photos above that is now gone :(

I did a water change and my biggest zoa colony did not take to it well and is now melting :(

Everything else is doing well!

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to have great luck with zoas, had a whole tank covered in them and one by one they all melted and died off.  Now I can't hardly keep them to save my life, have some grandis palys that do great, regular palys seem to fare better than zoas for me but I've kind of soured on them entirely.  Especially with the crazy names and prices, when I got into the hobby there was a ton of options for frag packs for great deals, now everything has a name and priced by the polyp.  No thanks. 

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looks mostly like this now, this is a few months old and I've moved some stuff, I took some new ones but need to upload them yet. 

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Nanocube 24 gallon/DSC00040_zps98288be5.jpg

But it used to look like this before it crashed and lost a ton of my favorite corals, every acan, micro and sps died along with my clam, most of my chalices and blastos, I had two brand new sweet scolys I lost as well.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Nanocube 24 gallon/fishtankapril2011012.jpg

Sorry I can't figure how to embed the picture through photobucket on here.  I just went to one of my clubs holiday meetings, had the guy who runs reefbuilders blog Jake Adams there talking about MACNA, got a few new frags in a raffle and traded some other frags for xenia (I've tried it about 7 zillion times but it always dies) and some really cool macros I'm hoping my stupid hitchhiker urchin doesn't eat. 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for sharing the photos! They are beautiful! you had/have lots of beautiful corals!