Dr Elsey's Dry?

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was pleasantly surprised that they ship to Canada - so I'm buying a variety pack of the wet to see if Kaia likes it....has anyone tried the dry? What are your thoughts on ingredients?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Also...is it all life stages? Ok for kittens? She's just shy of 4 months old.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just noticed that right after I posted this. Whoops.

toaster

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feed my almost 5 month old kitten Dr. Elsey’s dry (along with wet) and she loves it!

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wonder if you can request a sample after already ordering. Lol

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! I feed their dry too. The chicken. It's the only dry that the diva sisters will eat. The ingredients are quite good and there's no fruits or vegetables in it. It always annoys me when there's peas,carrots, potatoes, cranberries, etc in a cat food. Cats don't need that stuff. The girls are not big fans of the wet food though. I got the turkey which is usually their favorite protein and they really didn't like it. They are VERY picky eaters though. I'd ask for the sample anyway. That way you'll get the wet food to try out.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been feeding the dry since launch. I saw it on their website, asked for a bag to test with my girls and blog about, and then have been buying it ever since, except that one month Chewy used it for Influencer marketing and I signed up again just so I could blog an update.
We do combination feeding. DECP dry chicken, and then whatever wet I give them. I haven't tried cleanprotein canned.
They are small girls to begin with, but since I started combo feeding with Dr Elsey's, they have each lost a half a pound at least over the past 15 months.

Last edited:

himawari

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The chicken protein dry is the only one I feed my cat due to the low-carb percentage. My cat really enjoys it.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They can’t ship to Canada. That sucks!!

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love the dry, chicken, they are not fans of the salmon dry. And they refuse to eat the wet, but mine often will not eat pate. The chicken, is our go to dry food at my house! :heartshape:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sent my request in yesterday. Just got an email from Dr. Elsey's and, samples are on their way! Thanks again for the heads up!

Wouldn't be something if he likes the food!

Pops

Last edited:

maryah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is there a special place on the Dr. Elsey's website to request samples, or are you all doing that through their Contact page?

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I requested samples I did it though the contact page.

xenathecrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the heads up on the samples! I just requested mine.