Dr. Elsey Ultra Litter - Out-of-Stock Issue

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok. My local grocery store workers seem to be working very hard in the face of a crisis they never thought they’d be on the front lines of constantly cleaning and wiping and stocking and such, I’ve actually been impressed with how quickly all the new rules seemed to come together. But maybe we got lucky here.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Less money one store makes less people hired. Employees call in sick. Because of the virus,people have to stay 6 feet apart so the number of people is limited.

Stocking is done all day. Theres just not always some one to do it. Besides employees stocking the floor, employees are needed to unload the truck and open all the boxes.

Then more employees are needed on the floor to stock. Can't do both otherwise no one would be on the floor. Store closes early to sanitize everything.

Amount of items bought is limited to 2 because of the hoarding. People are worried because they are not supposed to go outside and that they will be quarantined one day.

This includes online websites like chewy

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Less money one store makes less people hired. Employees call in sick. Because of the virus,people have to stay 6 feet apart so the number of people is limited.

Stocking is done all day. Theres just not always some one to do it. Besides employees stocking the floor, employees are needed to unload the truck and open all the boxes.

Then more employees are needed on the floor to stock. Can't do both otherwise no one would be on the floor. Store closes early to sanitize everything.

Amount of items bought is limited to 2 because of the hoarding. People are worried because they are not supposed to go outside and that they will be quarantined one day.

This includes online websites like chewy
They arent making less money, they are making a lot on this crisis and charging more for many items as well. If they were responding adequately they would do what I said.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Prices no different. Barely any guests show up. Especially during the day,only time I work. I have worked retail at target for over 20 yrs

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazon OK'ed my subscribe and save and supposedly will send me two 40 lb. bags of Elsey's Ultra on the 30th of April. I have over 150 lbs. now - my usual supply.