Double Letters Together, An A- Z Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a game using an English word containing double letters together, with the following player finding an English word using the double letters that come next in the alphabet.

So, if one person uses a "dd" word, then the next person uses an "ee" word, the next finds an "ff" word, the next, a "gg" word, and so on.

NOTE: The double letters of AA, JJ, QQ, XX, and YY are exempt. You can skip those!
(If you do happen to use an English word with these letters, though, no big deal, but each alphabetical round of the game can start with a word having the letters, "bb"... you don't have to worry about trying to find an English "aa" word.)

Another NOTE: If a word has two or more sets of double letters in it, then at least one of those sets of double letters still needs to be in alphabetical order for the game -- meaning, you and the subsequent player still need to follow the current round of the alphabet in the game.

~~~~~~~~~~

Examples:

- Cabbage.

- Soccer.

- Addressee

- Agreeable

- Traffic

etc.

I'll start, with the first "bb" word...

Ribbon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(note: I've sent a message to any mod to edit my original post and add "QQ" to the letters which are exempt... I forgot that one, sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.