Dont Mind Me

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm being whiney. I'm 14 wks and a couple days. My jeans don't fit anymore and all I have is one giant fat roll. I know there is a bump in there somewhere but why is it hidden by blueberry bagels, firecracker popsicles and bagels bites. I might as well walk around mooing because I am hungry all the time and I'm insulating this kid better than a polar bear Lmao.

Poor df has had to deal with my emotional rampages. I spent most of last night crying, most of the morning angry because I got a jury duty letter and stupid drivers. And to top it off......I watched a league of their own this morning....bawled my eyes out during the first five minutes because of the beginning song. Atleast the cats put up with me Lmao. Croc and Tubbs have been my snuggle bugs and along with GiGi my sleeping buddies.

But don't mind me I'm a hungry emotional mess. I should be muzzled right now. For the safety of others and to save my cupboards. Lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eh don't worry...I'm just starting to look pregnant enough to not look just fat.  And I just ate 2 pudding cups.  I've been more hungry with this baby.  I've only gained 6lb so that makes me happy; but still!  I don't need any extra weight; but man there have been times it makes no sense whatsoever; but I've actually had hunger pains.  Now my body is screaming for a nap.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww hun,I remember that stage very well,its just all your hormones rampaging through your body,hopefully it should settle down soon.Just enjoy the TLC that you will get.x

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm 29 and a half weeks long and had lost weight at first but now am gaining it all back. Not too sure why but it could be because I'm on my third fudge ice cream bar