Domino

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my sweet Domino of 14 years who I raised as a bottle baby has gone to the rainbow bridge. He was diagnosed with advanced kidney disease in March and it progressed very quickly despite medications and at home subcutaneous fluids. His veterinarian didn’t make house calls but my sisters did. They came to the house last Sunday and helped him cross. I couldn’t even bear to post until now.
Domino was my best friend in the world, even more so than people. His passing has left a big empty hole in my heart. I feel numb and alone.
Dommie, Momma loves you…until we meet again Honeyman ❤

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. You are not alone so many of us have said goodbye to our fur babies and had to help them to the bridge. It's the final act of love we can show them. We understand the pain you feel. I'm sure Domino knows how loved he is. RIP sweet Domino you'll be in good company at the bridge.:rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum
Thank you for your kind words. In 2018 I had 5 cats. Diddles was helped to cross in August 2018 due to and emergency situation of fluids in lungs with 5% chance, she was Domino’s sister.
On Christmas Eve 2018 BoBo passed away on her own in our bed at 17 years old.
2021 December 23 Slinky who had an inoperable tumor passed on her own in our bed.
2022 February Genna died one day shy of her 18th birthday, we think it was old age.
it’s been a heck of a ride. And my heart hurts for all my babes. But Domino was my soul mate cat.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Domino, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

No matter how long we have them, it is not enough. Where there is love, an eternity is not long enough. This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies, it only changes form, it is translated and purified into Love, and it continues on. Now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, Domino blesses you for your love and care, and he sends his Love back to walk with you down through all of your days, as have the others that went before him. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are so fortunate to have someone in your life so loved. A love like this is something that will always be carried in your very soul, he will always be as near as he can and will bask in your thoughts and prayers when they reach him.
This hurts, and it will hurt for a long time. There is a huge hole in your heart that can only be filled with more love and time. A long time. But time has a way of dulling the sharp edges of grief, and eventually you will realize that although his physical presence is no longer in your life, the spiritual love you shared will forever be close. That love will always be a part of you.
He was in your life for a reason, and that reason was to show you love. He did his job well. To have never met him at all would have spared you this pain, but at what cost to your soul? A love like that is rare and is to be celebrated.
My heart breaks for your pain, I know it too well. We are here any time you need to talk, take care......RIP sweet Domino. You will always be missed. you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for the loss of your Domino, bbdoll22 bbdoll22 , I know how hard it is to lose a soul kitty, one of those who are once in a lifetime, and I know that pain and that hole in your heart and soul.
Don't let that hole drag you down, fight against this pain and grief.

RIP Domino, you are now reunited with all your furry friends. Protect and help your mom from up there, and tell the other pets at the Bridge how lucky you have been to live with such a good mom.