Domino-Charney Schwartz - one of his first pictures - 7 weeks old. Such a sweet baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my Gosh ... They could be brother and sister they look so much alike. Domino in now about 11 weeks old and growing so fast. Wanda is just beautiful. How old is she now?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MagiksGirl and Macha 143 ... Thanks so much for the kind words. As far as telling you more about Domino ...  Well, we love to talk about our babies so that is not a problem. :-)

Domino is growing so fast. He is like all cats in that he is inquisitive, playful, and sleeps a lot. The unusual characteristics  I have noticed about Domino is that he wants to be with someone all the time. He follows both my husband and me around the house like a puppy. He loves to play fetch with a piece of folded paper (his favorite toy) and when I say play fetch .... I mean he plays fetch. If I fold a new piece of paper for him to play with,  he sits and watches.  I'll  toss it up a few times for him and then I throw it and he runs after it.  Sometimes pushing it around the floor if he can't get a good hold on it with his mouth then when he can pick it up ... he comes straight back to me ... jumps in the chair and lays it down beside me for me to throw it again. He is the most precious looking little thing running back to me with the ball of paper in his mouth. :-) Can you tell I'm in love? LOL He can play quite rough with me sometimes ...  biting my arms and hands ...  but he is very gentle with our grandchildren who are 4 and 6 years of age. He still has the tendency to nurse and make biscuits often. 

Thanks for asking about him and yes, I will post more pictures of him soon.:-)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

MagiksGirl and Macha 143 ... Thanks so much for the kind words. As far as telling you more about Domino ...  Well, we love to talk about our babies so that is not a problem. :-)

Domino is growing so fast. He is like all cats in that he is inquisitive, playful, and sleeps a lot. The unusual characteristics  I have noticed about Domino is that he wants to be with someone all the time. He follows both my husband and me around the house like a puppy. He loves to play fetch with a piece of folded paper (his favorite toy) and when I say play fetch .... I mean he plays fetch. If I fold a new piece of paper for him to play with,  he sits and watches.  I'll  toss it up a few times for him and then I throw it and he runs after it.  Sometimes pushing it around the floor if he can't get a good hold on it with his mouth then when he can pick it up ... he comes straight back to me ... jumps in the chair and lays it down beside me for me to throw it again. He is the most precious looking little thing running back to me with the ball of paper in his mouth. :-) Can you tell I'm in love? LOL He can play quite rough with me sometimes ...  biting my arms and hands ...  but he is very gentle with our grandchildren who are 4 and 6 years of age. He still has the tendency to nurse and make biscuits often. 

Thanks for asking about him and yes, I will post more pictures of him soon.:-) 

Domino is too cute! I can't wait to see more pictures :-)

I love talking about our cats, the best topic.

Yes...fetching lol it's pretty funny and cats loves it, they can play long time.

Macha does same thing, She will be fetching her toy mouse until she lost it lol