doh! What was I thinkin?

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have some fish oil for cats that I "tried" to put in Mikki's food but she has nothing to do with it. I figured..well, somehow I want to use this stuff, so I'll just massage it in her coat. OMG, poor baby...she was cleaning herself all day as she really REALLY stinks like fish LOL. I wiped her down with a wet cloth.
That was 2 days ago and today her breath STILL smells like fish! Guess THAT will get it in her system!!!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, that's one way to get it her to take it 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   I guess she wants you to get a nice dose of it too when you go near so she's taking her time grooming it out.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, she got the last laugh for sure!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
If she's still a bit wiffy you could try giving her a little wipe over groom using a damp micro-fibre cloth if you've got one handy.  They're really good for lifting oil off furnishings and work wonders for cat fur too!  I've used them for polishing Mouse up for cat shows but also for cleaning up the occasional 'sticky patch' when he's been up to no good.  Reckon it would be good for taking off the residual fish oil.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's finally smelling like her sweet self haha! Won't be doing that again!! Thank you for your advice!