Doggo

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So... I adore my cat, Amelia. But I also want to take a minute to show off my partner in crime and adorable dog, Kaycee.

Kaycee lived with me in my studio for about eight months before I had to accept that she wasn't adjusting well to city life (it's a big change for a 10 year old dog) or my erratic hours, and she went back to live with my mom (she'd lived there for years prior to our moving out, so it's not as if I threw her into another new, unfamiliar situation).

But I still miss living with her sometimes, and love visiting her every week or two. No matter how long I'm gone, I'm always still her favorite when I come back!

Now that my rant is over, here's the cute dog picture that is probably the only reason any of you clicked on this thread.

IMG_0367.JPG

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great photo. She's lovely and looks to be in great condition with a beautiful coat and shiny, intelligent eyes.

Minxxy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So... I adore my cat, Amelia. But I also want to take a minute to show off my partner in crime and adorable dog, Kaycee.

Kaycee lived with me in my studio for about eight months before I had to accept that she wasn't adjusting well to city life (it's a big change for a 10 year old dog) or my erratic hours, and she went back to live with my mom (she'd lived there for years prior to our moving out, so it's not as if I threw her into another new, unfamiliar situation).

But I still miss living with her sometimes, and love visiting her every week or two. No matter how long I'm gone, I'm always still her favorite when I come back!

Now that my rant is over, here's the cute dog picture that is probably the only reason any of you clicked on this thread.

View attachment 243145

Aww what a beauty. I'd never guess her to be 10years old.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
She looks like she's actually smiling in the photo. :) Her eyes are so bright - you can tell she's happy and content. I'm glad you thought about her priorities first and she's living back with your mom since not adjusting well to city life.