Dog Food Recall

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vet news site, but seems to be just FDA recalls

http://veterinarynews.dvm360.com/recalls

This site says that it lists the sites that will send you email alerts about pet food recalls -- How to Check Pet Food Recalls
I didn't find a single listing of a site, just how to google to look for them. Been there, done that, again just now.

Pet full the one in my earlier post, is supposed to cover cat food too. But I think all you can really do is google your cat food on a regular basis. Which means you'll probably miss the recall by too much time.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The scary thing to remember is that by the time something is recalled a lot of people have complained about injuries and deaths. The system needs work.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and 1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 you might suggest your wife's friend google reviews and complaints about the Hill's w/d dog food. :bawling::mad2: And that's when it's not on recall.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and 1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 you might suggest your wife's friend google reviews and complaints about the Hill's w/d dog food. :bawling::mad2: And that's when it's not on recall.
The worst part is this dog I guess was only put on this recently due to some blood work blips in the glucose department. If I'm going to be blunt, the dog is fat and needs to lose some serious pounds before diabetes hits and I think that's what they're aiming for. :(

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the people commenting on Dog food advisor said, " They (Science Diet/Hill's) got their tainted product from Sunshine Mills, and everyone else with the same tainted product had their recall back in November. Hills waited until January. JANUARY."

I hadn't realized that. That makes it really troubling since the products are those sold for ill and weak dogs. Of course, Science Diet hill's is now owned by Colgate Palmolive, so everyone is now dealing with a very large, very corporate company.