Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Dog Beach

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Animals' started by jean-ji, Mar 21, 2007.

1. jean-ji

jean-ji Thread Starter TCS Member Super Cat

Here's a pic of our granddog, Em, having fun on the dog beach in Venice, FL.
    Our son and DIL just bought his first home there and my DH went down to visit this week. My DH took this pic as Em was running from a "friend". I would love to take my dog to a dog beach, this looks like so much fun. Come to think of it, I would like to go to the beach. Next time.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pushylady

pushylady TCS Member Veteran

Jul 26, 2005
    Canada
    OMG!! She's being chased by a Hound of the Baskervilles! [​IMG]

I love seeing doggies playing in the water. They have so much fun! [​IMG]

3. proudkittiemom

proudkittiemom TCS Member Top Cat

Nov 11, 2006
    Pittsburgh PA
    i agree with pushy lady, I love seeing dogs play in water because they have soo much fun [​IMG]

i wanna go to the beach too [​IMG] a dog beach, i have never heard of but that sounds like fun [​IMG] i know jaz would love it, cocoa though im not sure [​IMG]

but look at those cuties [​IMG] they are having so much fun [​IMG]

4. mooficat

mooficat TCS Member Top Cat

[​IMG][​IMG] yay, dogs playing on the beach - good fun and great exercise for the owners [​IMG][​IMG] Our RB dog Roger loved water, you could throw stones into the sea and he'd just stick his head right under the freezing cold water [​IMG] he loved it !

Great action photo [​IMG]

5. momofmany

momofmany TCS Member Veteran

Great action shot and pretty girl!! We live on a small lake with a small beach. Our 2 boys will lay down in the water by the shore to cool off on a hot summer day. There's something about dogs and water that is too cute.

6. catloverin_ks

catloverin_ks TCS Member Top Cat

Mar 13, 2006
    Podunk, Kansas
    [​IMG] What is that thing chasing her?

I would love to do that with my dogs. As matter of fact, I would love to be able to do that. [​IMG]

BTW, that picture is awesome...and it looks like they had a great time. [​IMG]

7. persi & alley

persi & alley TCS Member Top Cat

Jul 27, 2006
    Farmers Branch, Texas
    A dog beach? Hmm. Here in Plano I saw a sign yesterday that said DOG PARK. Back when I had dogs, I never once thought of parking my dog!

8. 2dogmom

2dogmom TCS Member Top Cat

Looks like a wet Golden! Come to think of it, I hardly ever see a dry Golden!

9. miagi's_mommy

miagi's_mommy TCS Member Top Cat

Dec 19, 2004
    aww it looks like they had fun! What cuties! [​IMG] I wish we had a dog beach or a dog park in the town I live in but there is no beaches in Montana anyways. [​IMG]