Does Your Pets Catch Critters? Post Pictures!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Yesterday I got a frantic text from Jon that Honeybee let a chipmunk loose in the house...hahaha. last night I got pictures of it under the refrigerator....I ordered a rat trap so we can catch n release him.
20180524_204302.jpg

I will stop at Home Depot after work to see if they have anything but the traps are supposed to be delivered Saturday tomorrow.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa Missy is so beautiful! Come on Missy! Come to NH for a spring fling with the flowers and critters and a Honeybee to pal around with!! Hehehehe! I love Missy!! and that poor lizard!! I wish Honeybee would catch lizards instead!
foxxycat foxxycat - She would love to hunt with Honeybee !!! Fortunately (for the birds and the lizards), her bright colour is not helpful to catch prey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I have seen all my cats take a flying leap off the rock wall in their younger years trying to catch some bird in the shrubs below and never catch it! I remember Jon telling me when Pumps took a flying leap off the rock wall trying to catch a bird! And landed in the raspberry bushes! OUCH! She was much younger-she can hardly climb in her old age-she still walks ok but she seems happy to sleep on the sofa all day so for now just gonna let nature do her thing. Pumps for 10 years didnt' eat cat food. She was my huntress and ate mice n critters. She's the cat I tried to keep indoors for a week and she starved herself. So alas we let her out now.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mingo has emptied my house of mice. Before I got him, it was a constant battle to keep the house free of mice. Traps were out all the time. The mice must be afraid to come in now; it's been months since the cats caught one.

Mingo's Mouse.jpg