Does Your Kitty Smile When Happy?

Jojo&Tutu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_1919.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
My kitty smiles when she is happy. This happens when she is being petted. Sometimes when dreaming I see a smile on her face. I wonder what she is dreaming about.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH, how sweet! No, Hekitty doesn't, but I so wish that she did! I've seen other cats who smile, and it is just adorable.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw, thanks for sharing this cute pic! My first cat, Gwen, did look a little like she was smiling when she slept. She also had crazy dreams with lots of twitching feet. Apparently, she was quite the hunter in her subconscious mind, although all she got to hunt in real life was cat toys. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jojo&Tutu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw, thanks for sharing this cute pic! My first cat, Gwen, did look a little like she was smiling when she slept. She also had crazy dreams with lots of twitching feet. Apparently, she was quite the hunter in her subconscious mind, although all she got to hunt in real life was cat toys. :)
My kitty does the same thing sometimes she is kicking her legs like she is running around the house but sound asleep. So cute.

cat princesses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My girls smile and my other one will drool like a faucet when she's getting her tummy rubbed. The vet said that is a sign of complete and total relaxation when they drool like that. It's extremely adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jojo&Tutu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My girls smile and my other one will drool like a faucet when she's getting her tummy rubbed. The vet said that is a sign of complete and total relaxation when they drool like that. It's extremely adorable!
Tutu loves this cashmere scarf my nephew sent me when he was living and working in Mongolia. It has a bit of the. As mere goat odor on it mixed in with my perfume odor from another scarf I wore that it was pressing against in my scarf drawer. When I open the drawer and take out the cashmere scarf she lies on it, rolls on it, purrs and drools on it and then rubs the top of her head with one paw while she rubs the bottom of her head with the other paw. It is hysterical!!!!