Does Your Cat Wear Clothes?

crazycatlass

Professional Cat Furniture
Young Cat
Purraise
Skidd gets anxiety sometimes when his people's routines change. (Holidays, stress, unusually busy, etc) We read about using Thunder Jackets for pet anxiety and tried out a tiny hoodie on him; lo and behold, it worked and he loves it! We ended up picking up this tiny adorable "Bomber Vest" for him because it's more durable and comfortable. (I believe it's Yorkie-sized) We can never get a clear picture of him in the hoodie but in this vest he's incredibly photogenic. Anytime we put it on him, he struts around like he's on the catwalk with "I'm Too Sexy" playing in the background. :crackup:He's such a ham.
Buttoning up his overcoat.JPG

THIS picture shows the little red bow-tie he's also wearing in that pic. We save the bowties for when family or friends are coming over. Look at that proud kitty face.
Skidd hamming it up.JPG

Meanwhile, his sister Goldie isn't as willing to submit to anything beyond a bow on her collar (IF she's bribed with treats before and after) and she tends to give me the cold shoulder if I try to take her picture while she's wearing one. IMG_4843.JPG

We're not the only weirdos in the family who put clothes on our cats. My folks 'dress' their three for some holidays, too...
IMG_20151017_205339_hdr.jpg
Tink the mini-cat isn't really bothered by her Halloween jester collar because it gets her attention. (...and it's stinkin' cute.)

IMG_3133.JPG
Millie the Moose doesn't really care about hers as long as people leave her alone and let her sleep.

IMG_3155.JPG
THIS handsome fella - Tiny who really ISN'T tiny - has a perfect tuxedo so he gets away with just a little red bow-tie. He always walks with his tail and chin that little higher when he's wearing it. It's adorable.

The Jester collars were made with bits of elastic cord decorated with strips of tied-on decorative ribbon. They stretch easily enough to slide on but don't fall off on their own.