Does your cat sleep with you?

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Isabel isn't a big cuddler. She wants to be petted but that's it.

My tuxedo on the other hand, yeah. He sleeps with me! He curls up either right next to me to be held or between my knees if my legs are bent. He always has to be with me though.

Honestly when he was only a few weeks old, I fell asleep feeding him (it'd been a stressful few weeks with his mother taking off) and I just passed out. He never moved, just stayed snuggled with me. He's been my snuggle buddy ever since.
Adorable 😘

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Jemima does sleep with me and like frazzfox said “wants to sleep on my arm in a way that gets awkward” like in the crook of my arm. She starts on my side, then arm, then under the covers next to my legs. If I get up to use the bathroom, she takes my place 😆 but moves after some convincing it’s my space...

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Specter will suckle / nurse her fuzzy blanket on my bed before bedtime every night and then afterwards either sleeps on my pillow that I substitute with another pillow for me to sleep on if she steals the other, or she will climb on her warm freezer to sleep, or go on the bottom bunk to sleep. She fluctuates!